Visit my Website

Friday, January 13, 2017

Americana Star


Have you gotten your Spring Edition of Primitive Quilts and Projects?  If not, you better get one!  Be sure to check out my "Americana Star" quilt made with an assortment of fabrics from my recent lines (except for the border ticking!)  The quilt is 60" square and kits are available! 








It remains cold and clear and we've got just enough snow for the wind to blow it all into the roads and close the roads!  We haven't been snowed in, but both my sister Kathy and Gloria but have been- even the county plows got stuck on both of their roads!  All this snow makes it a bit difficult for Murphy, my dog, to bolt out the door and sprint across the yard out into the pasture to protect his secret stash of apples from marauding wildlife!   I've yet to see anything out there but he likes us to know he's the "Big Dog" ha! 
Crazy Dog Block from Crazy Favorite Things
My son Zack thinks the apples must have fermented and that's why Murphy is such a goof-ball:  he's been eating too many fermented apples! There's not much entertainment around here in the winter!  We have to get it where we can!  Thankfully Murphy is around to entertain us!  I've been busy piecing and will share that with you next time! Until then, stay warm and keep stitching!




2 comments:

  1. Janet, Was just looking at your "Americana" pattern on Primitive Quilts. What a beauty! Could you please tell me the name of the blue ticking stripe you used. Sure looks pretty with your new fabric line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn, I believe I purchased mine in Utah and don't have a name or number, but I do have a great substitute on my website:http://www.onesisterdesigns.com/shop/c/p/Cream-with-blue-stripes-x23563201.htm

      Delete