Visit my Website

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Great New Take-Along Projects!


Hope everyone is having a great summer!  Don't know about you, but summertime is a great time for take-along projects, for either stitching on the porch or traveling in the car!  We may not have time to sit at our machines to piece, but it's always good to have something to work on!  I guess that must be why I've started so many new projects!  


I've just picked kits for two gorgeous blocks of the month projects, Fairhaven, a lovely Americana appliqlue quilt done on a great navy/gray star stripe, the same one that the designer used!






Then, since Fall is drawing ever near, I had a hankering to start Blackbird Designs "The Raven", not that I'm rushing summer out the door! For this one I selected a great assortment of Japanese taupes for the backgrounds.  I'm excited to get my first block glued down just as soon as I get the bias vine made!  There are photos of the fabrics I've chosen to use for each of these kits when you click on the kit.

If you are looking for a bit smaller project, I just finished the "My True Love" table mat, 











and if you need something to pack everything in, check out this fun Mondo bag that Gloria just made from my "Sunshine and Shadows" fabric line-isn't it great? 












One last new item, is Martingale's new book "I Love Star Blocks", which of course I do! So it's no surprise that I have a project in this book, "Ties That Bind"!  


So why don't you pick your favorite and stitch along with me this summer!


Enjoy!
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, LOVE the Ties That Bind quilt!!! So perfectly, scrappy, and warm and lovely and.... I just have to put this on my to-make list!!!!

    ReplyDelete