Visit my Website

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Keep those comments coming!

Thank you to everyone who has commented so far and helped me with the "book naming"!  It's been fun to read all of your comments!  You are diverse in your opinions - I think you all just want to be sure that I'll be good and crazy after counting and tallying up the results!  But keep those comments coming!  It's going to be fun to see what name finally wins and who wins the bundle of fabric!  I'll select a winner on Friday!

Terry is working on this class sample for me....finally we are getting to see "Sunflower Fields Forever" made with the "Note to Self" fabric!  Terry is doing a great job and the quilt is turning out great!  I will have kits on my website as soon as the fabric is available, or you can email me  @ onesisterdesigns@gmail.com to reserve one!  If you will be in the area,  I will be teaching this class in Spokane at the Quilting Bee on Nov 14, 2015.  See my website for further details!  I really liked the comment about leaving the note to self that I'm really not crazy...if only I would have thought to put that down on fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment