Visit my Website

Monday, January 14, 2019

Start your engines!

And we're off!  Happy New Year everyone!  What is it about the start of the New Year that really gets my motor running?  I'm ready to tidy every surface, clean every closet, and get that sewing machine humming! And maybe even get back to blogging!  Sorry to have been gone so long!  So what are you working on?  Have you started a new project, or maybe finishing up an old one?  I must admit to a bit of both!  Since the girls just finished cutting these kits, I had hoped to be working on these house blocks from "Happiness Is" the fifth project in my One Crazy Sister Club, but Gloria offered, and since I have a deadline looming for the next group of club projects and fabrics, she gets the honor!

  
Have you joined the fun?  There's still plenty of time to get started in this New Year!  Join the fun now at your local quilt shop, to meet other "Crazy Sisters"!  Don't have a participating shop close?  You can order kits on my site, or let me know if you'd like to be placed on autoship! To see the rest of the projects, go to my home page www.onesisterdesigns.com  After piecing each project, you will save the extra blocks you make to use in the finale quilt, "Crazy Good Life" shown here. 




Or maybe a Block of the Month will fit more smoothly into your life?  A bit of crazy piecing and a bit of applique to take when you're on the go makes this "Rise N Shine" kit a perfect solution.  This kit is packaged in 12 blocks: 4 crazy pieced months and 8 applique months.  From the book, Half Crazy.  Are you going to Road to California later this month?  This quilt, and 3 more of my quilts will be in Carriage Country Quilts's booth! 



And I will be there:
Thursday January 24, 2019 at 2:00pm
to sign your book purchases!  
Hope to see you there!   


Mark Your Calendars!  
I will have a booth at 
Sew Expo in Puyallup, WA 
February 29 - March 3, 2019
Washington State Fairgrounds




And other exciting news, I will be participating in the 

Greater Spokane Area Shop Hop 
April 25 - 27

so for 3 DAYS ONLY I'll be throwing open the old Buggy Barn doors!  Come on out to shop and visit!

  Barn Stars quilt from Udder-ly Crazy book!



Here's hoping we get to visit and spend a bit of time together sometime during this brand new year!  Let's make it a great one!  Wishing you a year filled with many blessings! 
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment