Visit my Website

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Crazy Good Life


My Crazy Good Life Quilt if back from the quilter and I just love it!  Made using my Itty Bitty Fabric line from Henry Glass & Co, this quilt is the finale quilt from this year's One Crazy Sister Club: each month, you make one small project and at the end of the seven months, you can use your extra blocks to make this Crazy Good Life quilt!  Full of affirmations, this is a crazy good quilt!  It's not too late to join the club, and join the fun!  Just visit my site to purchase your kits and let the crazy good times roll! 
Happiness Is kit

Happy Fall Kit

Log Cabin Hearts

Dash for the Stars

Sunny Skies

It's a Dog's Life

Laugh Bloom Grow

Follow me on Instagram @ones1ster

4 comments:

  1. Thanks adminim artık mynet sohbet odaları kategorisi içeriyor ,daha kaliteli sohbet ortamı için katılın. mynet sohbet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you are going release Heart Crazies quilt pattern again. I am looking for it for my friend and she has been trying as well to find it thanks you

    ReplyDelete